Kioti Mechron 2200/2210 Utility Vehicle
Kioti Mechron 2200/2210 Utility Vehicle.
CVT Transmission with 4WD, 22HP diesel engine and 12″ ground clearance.
Widest cargo bed in its class.
Contact us for best price.
Kioti Mechron 2200/2210 Utility Vehicle for sale.
- 22hp (16.4kW) 3-cylinder in-line vertical, 4-cycle diesel engine
- 2 speed CVT transmission with 4WD
- Gear range – Low, High, Neutral and Reverse
- 12″ ground clearance
- Widest cargo bed in its class
- 1500 lbs payload capacity
- 1300 lbs towing capacity
- Front limited slip differential
- Rear mechanical actuated differential lock
- MacPherson strut type front suspension
- Adjustable wishbone type rear suspension
- Four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- Model 2200 has a bench seat
- Model 2210 has a suspension seat for driver and bench seat for passenger
- Model 2200 is 1940mm high, whereas model 2210 is 2032 high
- Wheelbase is 1940mm
- Length is 2852mm
- Width is 1543mm
- Weight (with ATV tyres) for model 2200 is 740kg
- Weight (with ATV tyres) for model 2210 is 840kg
The Kioti Mechron 2200/2210 Utility Vehicle has powerful accereration with its Daedong diesel engine, combines comfort and agility thanks to its flat ‘walk-thru’ design, which gives excellent leg and foot room for easy entry and exit.
Little extras like an open dash storage area on the drivers side is complemented by a closed dash storage compartment with a waterproof lid on the passenger side. Coupled with a useful cup holder on each side with a removable tray, adds convenience for both driver and passenger.
With reinforced, moulded rear fenders mounted under the bed deck, this helps keep you and your MECHRON clean, even under the muddiest of conditions.
With a generous 305mm (12″) of ground clearance, this allows you to easily climb over obstacles and with the heavy duty brush guard, this offers protection to the headlights, radiator and front differential from things like rocks, tough brush and other debris on the trail.
Larger 12 inch wheels and 25 inch tyres provide a smooth ride and more ground clearance.
A 2-inch rectangular hitch receiver also enables you to attach a trailer and receiver equipped implements.
With its robust body frame with strong tubular steel and welded ROPS, this will protect the driver and passengers.