Solis tractors are made by International Tractors Ltd (ITL), a flagship company of the business conglomerate Sonalika Group. They are one of the largest and the fastest growing tractor manufacturing companies in India. Solis Tractors are currently available from 20hp up to 90hp and will be and the range features 2WD and 4WD models with platform models (without cab) also available. These sub-100hp tractors offer a more cost effective tractor option for farmers. With an air-conditioned, modern-designed cab these tractors offer both quality and value.
The Solis 20 & Solis 26 come with an original Mitsubishi Engine. You will find these compact tractors offering a high power in relation to their size with an excellent working performance on various attachments / implements. The higher HP tractors have Carraro Transmission, Bosch Fuel Injection Pump, CBM –MITA (Italian) hydraulics, Luk Clutch, Vapco trailer brakes. All parts which go into the tractors are of good quality.
All compact and higher HP segment have option of cabins. The Solis tractors are known for their unmatchable pulling power within its HP range, high back up torque, low maintenance cost, easy availability and affordability of spare parts, low fuel consumption backed up by a good warranty policy.
The range consists of 6 tractors and these are:
- Solis 20 – A 20hp compact tractor with a 3-cylinder Mitsubishi engine and 6F and 2R transmission
- Solis 26 – A 26hp compact tractor with a 3-cylinder Mitsubishi engine and 6F and 2R transmission
- Solis 50 – A 50hp 3–cylinder tractor with 540 PTO, 8F and 2R transmission and power steering
- Solis 60 – A 60hp 4-cylinder tractor with 12F and 12R synchromesh gearbox and 540/540E PTO
- Solis 75 – A 75hp 4-cylinder tractor with 12F and 12R synchromesh gearbox and 540/540E PTO
- Solis 90 – A 90hp turbo-charged/intercooler 4-cylinder tractor with 12F and 12R synchromesh transmission and 540/540E PTO. Available with a creeper box and 3000kgs lift
For further information on any of the above range of Solis Tractors please contact Paddy on 01325 378042 or 07850 209468 or visit their website.